More pre-bookable and some walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointment slots are being made available in Essex at County Hall Chelmsford:
Time and date:
Monday 20 December to Thursday 23 December Open from 8.30am to 7.30pm
Friday 24 December Open from 8.30am – 2pm
County Hall Chelmsford
If you’re yet to have a jab, need to have the next one, or you’re ready for a booster, now is the time to act.
- 1st doses if you or your child are 12 years old or over
- 2nd doses if you are 16 years old or over:
- If you’re 16 or 17, you can have your 2nd dose 12 weeks after your 1st dose
- If you’re 18 years old or over, you can have your 2nd dose 8 weeks after your 2nd dose
- Some people are eligible for a 3rd primary dose – please bring along your GP or consultant letter
- Booster doses for anyone who is 30 years old or over (boosters are given at 12 weeks after your 2nd dose)
Find out more and pre-book your appointment at Chelmsford County Hall here: EPUT’s Pop Up Vaccination Site at County Hall Chelmsford Tickets, Fri 17 Dec 2021 at 08:00 | Eventbrite
There will also be a number of walk-in appointments available on both days, on a first come, first served basis. But to avoid waiting, you are advised to pre-book if possible.
More information about eligibility and other places to get your jab can be found at COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex (essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk)